Saturday, March 5, 2011
- Engravings coated special lacquer with silver reflections
- Silver-plated and rhodium-coated attributes
- Rhodium-coated 18 carat gold nib in 6 widths : M, B, F, EF, OM, OB
- Engravings coated in a s lacquer with deep golden reflections
- Gold-plated attributs
- 18 carat gold nib in 6 widths : M, B, F, EF, OM, OB
Friday, March 4, 2011
Wow, no posts in 2010. Sorry, been busy!
During a recent trip to Algiers, Algeria , I changed some Euro for local Algerian Dinars.
Only after a few days did I notice that the currency note had Kufi Squares!
Algerian currency is not freely convertible and a black market above the official rate is about 20 to 30 %.
When you leave Algeria, you cannot exchange your Dinars back to foreign currency!
The Top Kufi Square reads "bank Algiers" and the bottom square reads "X00 Dinar"
This is the first time I know of any currency of any country having a Kufi Square!